This module allows app owners to lock pages or group of pages based on different user roles.
Consider an App for school and you have 3 types of users here.
You create a Role for each one by creating a Folder and Assigning pages you want them to see.
Now you have to assign each user a Role in Padlock Pro Backend Admin view. That’s it.
When a user logs into the app using Padlock pro menu he will be automatically redirected to Folder/Role assigned to them.
Please make sure you deactivate the Folders/Roles menus from backend so that guest users can’t see them.
- Protect / Lock single / multiple menus / features
- Assign a Single page or Multiple pages to a User
- Enterprise level access for each department etc.
- If you flag a user [can access the pages locked by the “Locker” ] he becomes front end super admin who will have access to everything and other users will still have limited access based on their roles set by Padlock pro feature.
What this module can’t do :
- Users can’t be automatically assigned to any role. App admin has to assign role/page to each user you want to have access to protected pages.
- Users have to self-register or added by admin and then will be visible in Login Redirect Module for assigning a role.
Price Includes Support for 6 months.