This module is linked to the Progressive Loyalty Card and loyalty points can be accumulated automatically on any different type of services. Additionally, through a web front-end interface, the App owner can add appointments to the calendar for walk-in or phone customer requests.
This module can be easily made available as a premium module for an additional setup/monthly fee and is ideal for the following types of businesses/professionals:
hairdresser, barbershop, SPA, manicure, dentist, veterinary, handyman, lawyer, astrologer, etc.
Any professional that sells services in time-slots can benefit from having his bookings available via de App. No more losing business while everyone else is busy tending to other customers.Features
- Multi-store support
- Multi-category support
- Multi-service support
- Multi-provider support
- Push notification alert prior to booking (requires individual notifications module)
- Ability to define working hours for store and for each provider
- Ability to add holiday period for store
- Ability to add daily breaks for providers
- Uses default currency setting defined for the application
- Drag/drop calendar for easy management of walk-in and phone bookings
- Supports buffer time between appointments
App user interface
App manager front-end interface
What this module doesn’t do:
Currently doesn’t yet integrate with payment systems and provide ical/google calendar feed.